2009年12月21日月曜日

Sports


I like to watch the professional baseball. Especially, the international match is interesting. I got excited when I saw the game of World Baseball Classic in this year. Japan won the championship in the rally in 2006 and 2009 and achieved 2nd straight victory. It was a great achievement that remained in the history of baseball. I still remember the moment. It is the maximum impression in my life. Hereafter, I was going to keep watching a baseball game.

My favorite sport is a ski. I attended the skiing practice by the winter session and I went to Nagano last year. I had a hard time slipping straight at that time. It was very cold but I was happy. It can be said that skiing is a representative of sports in winter.

I belonged to the tennis club in the junior high school age. I was not able to win though it participated in the game at the third grader. I was on the register in the tennis club for three years. Tennis is very simply sport but it is difficult.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿